These are common questions and concerns about the TB Hold. Click a question to view the video answer.
List of High-Risk Countries: www.byui.edu/health-center/tb-testing
Email (for TB test results): firstname.lastname@example.org
BYU-Idaho Student Health Center/ TB screening
100 Student Health Center
Rexburg, ID 83460-2010
- What is TB?
- What is a TB Test?
- Who needs a TB Test?
- Why do I need a test if I served a mission in the United States?
- How do I submit my test results?
- What if I am taking online classes?
- What if I can't get to the Health Center the first day of classes?
- What if I have tested positive for TB?
- What if I've had a BCG shot?
- Why do I need a test if I've been here for years?
- Where is the Student Health Center?
- What if I still have questions?
This is the title of the Video