Job Shadowing is also available to all students:
Maximum Job Shadowing Hours
- Experience shadowing providers: up to 10 hours
- Experience shadowing pharmacy: up to 20 hours
- If you are involved in a clinical program or need rotation hours for your graduate program, the SHC will accommodate your hours based upon needs.
- Due to the demand in shadowing, there is no guarentee to the amount of hours that you will be granted to shadow.
- There is no guarentee that students that are interested in shadowing will have the opportunity to shadow.
- Professionalism in communication with the Health Center will be considered when deciding who will have the opportunity to shadow or be put on the wait list for shadowing.
- All students who shadow must abide by the BYU-I Honor Code.
If you are interested in job shadowing, send an email to email@example.com
with the following information:
- Phone Number
- Reason for shadowing
- Available times
- Expected graduation date
Students who will be applying to graduate school (Medical, P.A., etc.) within the next year are given priority.