Individual and Family
- If you have private insurance you can be seen, at the Student Health Center for a nominal fee.
- The Student Health Center is not a contracted provider with any insurance company aside from the BYU-Idaho Student Health Plan.
- The Student Health Center does not bill private insurance.
- If you have private Health insurance you will be responsible for the full cost of your visit.
- You may request an insurance form printed to mail to your insurance company. They will reimburse you in accordance with their policy.
Contact Idaho's Call Center for assistance:(855) 944-3246
Visit the Idaho Exchanges web site: www.yourhealthidaho.org
At least until next year, Idaho's exchange will automatically re-direct the state's prospective exchange enrollees to the federal healthcare.gov website.
100 Student Health Center, Rexburg, ID 83460