Individual and Family

Individual and Family
  • If you have private insurance you can be seen, at the Student Health Center for a  nominal fee.

  • The Student Health Center is not a contracted provider with any insurance company aside from the BYU-Idaho Student Health Plan.

  • The Student Health Center does not bill private insurance.

  • If you have private Health insurance you will be responsible for the full cost of your visit.

  • You may request an insurance form printed to mail to your insurance company. They will reimburse you in accordance with their policy.

Idaho Exchanges:

Contact Idaho's Call Center for assistance: (855) 944-3246

Visit the Idaho Exchanges web site: 

At least until next year, Idaho's exchange will automatically re-direct the state's prospective exchange enrollees to the federal website.