Job Shadowing is also available to all students:
Maximum Job Shadowing Hours
- Experience shadowing providers: up to 20
- Experience shadowing pharmacy and lab: up to 20
- If you are involved in a clinical program or need rotation hours for your graduate program, the SHC will accommodate your hours based upon needs.
- Due to the demand in shadowing, we cannot guarantee 20 hours of shadowing.
- There is no guarentee that students that are interested in shadowing will have the opportunity to shadow
- Professionalism in communication with the Health Center will be considered when deciding who will have the opportunity to shadow or be put on the wait list for shadowing.
If you are interested in job shadowing, send an email to email@example.com
with the following information:
- Phone Number
- Reason for shadowing
- Available times
- Expected graduation date
Students who will be applying to graduate school (Medical, P.A., etc.) within the next year are given priority.