Yes. However, You will not “officially” graduate until you finish your internship or student teaching. Your name will only appear in the commencement program the semester you are actually graduating. Make sure you indicate both your ”walk” semester and graduation semester on your application.
The closest commercial airport to BYU–Idaho is in Idaho Falls, Idaho, 25 miles south of Rexburg. Skywest, a Delta connection, and Horizon Air are the major providers. Pocatello, Idaho, is the next closest airport, 74 miles south of Rexburg. Salt Lake City, Utah, has the closest international airport, approximately 260 miles south of Rexburg.
The following shuttle transportation options service the BYU–Idaho area:
- Salt Lake Express: (208) 656-8824 or (800) 356-9796; www.saltlakeexpress.com
- TRPTA: (208) 356-9033; operates Monday-Friday only; fixed routes run on an hourly basis anywhere in town. Door-to-door runs are on a "call basis."
You need 60 to 64 credits for an Associate’s Degree and 120 credits for a Bachelor’s Degree.
Providing you have met all requirements for graduation, your degree will be posted to your transcript within 10 business days after final grades are posted. Your diploma will be printed and mailed to you 6-8 weeks following graduation.
After logging in to your BYU-Idaho account and selecting your student tab, click on graduation application and you can see your status at the bottom of the page.
The Academic Discovery Center for your major will be able to answer any questions you have about your degree requirements.
By phone: 208-496-1027
By email: email@example.com
- I still have to finish my internship/student teaching, can I still walk in the ceremony?
- What are the minimum number of credits I need to graduate?
- How long will it take to get my degree/diploma?
- How do I check my application status
- If I have questions about my degree requirements who would be able to help me?
- How do I contact the Graduation Unit?
For any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions please call us at (208) 496-1027