LDS Philanthropies at BYU-Idaho
Donations to BYU-Idaho help in the following areas:
1. Improve the QUALITY
We must raise substantially the quality of every aspect of the BYU-Idaho experience-spiritual, intellectual, and social. This will require inspired innovation and important changes in many aspects of our work. Learn more.
2. Serve MORE Students
We must make a BYU-Idaho education available to many more young people of the Church. This will require that we continue to search for creative ways to organize, schedule, and calendar the educational experiences of our students so that more of them may come. Learn more.
3. LOWER Relative Cost
We must lower the relative cost of education. BYU-Idaho is already a remarkably efficient school. Even as we seek to increase quality and serve more students, we must pursue new ways to be more productive. Learn more.
We welcome your interest and participation. With all of us working as one, with the inspired guidance of the Board, this university will move forward on the steady, upward course the Lord has set.
Here's Where Your Gift Goes
Ever wonder what happened to the money you gave to BYU-Idaho? We think it was money well spent, but don't take our word for it. Watch and see.
President Kim B. Clark
Areas/Ways to Give:
- Trustee's/President's Fund (Where the Need is greatest)
- Together For Greatness (Employee Giving Program)
- Student Legacy Endowment (Student Giving Program)
- Eliza R. Snow Society (Performing and Visual Arts)
- BYU-Idaho Scholarship and Grants
- President's Club (Donations of $1,000 or more)
- Major Gifts (Donations of $25,000 or more)
- Gift Planning (Wills, Bequests, CRUTs, CRT's, etc)