|Knowles Science Teaching Foundation
Information (From the Knowles Science Teaching Foundation)
- Degree in a physical science, engineering or mathematics.
- Planning to teach science or mathematics in a U.S. high school.
- Enrolled in, or planning to enroll in, an approved teaching credential program.
- Yearly tuition assistance
- Monthly stipend
- School-site mentor support
- Instructional materials support
- Room, board and travel expenses for summer professional development and fellows' meetings
- Membership in a professional organization.
KSTF teaching fellowships are renewable for up to five years.