Apply to Be a Volunteer Peer Facilitator!
The mission and purpose for BYU-Idaho is guided by prophetic vision. Our prophets and Church leaders have given us the inspired path for each of us to follow to reach our full potential while at BYU-Idaho. The Gateway Foundations Seminar "Realize the Vision" helps students to understand this vision and make it part of their lives.
We are looking for students who have a desire to assist other students in understanding the prophetic vision of BYU-Idaho and how it can bless their lives. The content of this seminar focuses on the disciple-leader model developed by President Clark, which encompasses the five enduring characteristics of BYU-Idaho: Disciple Preparation, Leadership Development, Inspired Learning & Teaching Personal Honor, and the Spirit of Ricks.
If this is something you would like to do, click on the link below to access an application. You should be contacted soon by one of our student leaders for an interview.
Be sure you meet the following criteria:
- Have a love for BYU-Idaho and a testimony of the need to become disciple-leaders
- Have the ability to teach and facilitate discussions among a group of 25 peers
- Prefer to have completed at least two semester at BYU-Idaho when beginning service
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.8
- Live the BYU-Idaho Honor Code and Dress and Grooming Standards
- No current violations with the Dean of Students office
You can apply and/or serve during your off-track.
(Please email us if the link does not work; you may want to consider using a campus computer if you're not able to open the links from your laptop.)
For questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org