BYU-Idaho values suggestions and ideas that can improve the university.
Use our Feedback Form to let us know what you think.
Learning in the Lord's way requires study by learning and by faith (D&C 88:118). This Gateway Seminar focuses on the five eternal principles of learning as found in the BYU-Idaho learning Model. They are:
Teachers and Learners at BYU-Idaho:
- Exercise faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as a principle of action and power
- Understand that true teaching is done by and with the Holy Ghost
- Lay hold on the word of God
- Act for themselves and accept responsibility for their own learning and teaching
- Love, serve, and teach one another
If you would like to make a difference it students' lives by inspiring them to learn in the Lord's way, "even by study and also by faith" (D&C 88:118), then apply to become a Peer Facilitator for this seminar. To do this seminar, you should feel comfortable facilitating and leading discussions with other students to motivate them to apply these principles in their own lives.
You can apply and/or serve during your off-track.
(Please email us if the link does not work; you may want to consider using a campus computer if you're not able to open the links from your laptop.)
For question, email: email@example.com