Inspired Learning & Teaching Seminar
Apply to Be a Volunteer Peer Facilitator!
To be a Peer Facilitator for this seminar, you should have a testimony of and experience in applying the principles found in the Learning Model:
- Exercise faith
- Learn by the Holy Ghost
- Lay hold on the word of God
- Act for themselves
- Love, serve, and teach one another
You should feel comfortable facilitating and leading discussions with other students to motivate them to apply these principles in their own lives.
- Have the ability to teach and facilitate the learning of other students by the Spirit
- Complete at least two semesters at BYU-Idaho prior to becoming a peer facilitator
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.8
- Live the BYU-Idaho Honor Code and Dress and Grooming Standards
- No current violations with the Dean of Students office
For quesition, email: firstname.lastname@example.org