The Gateway Foundations Seminar program is looking for excellent students who would like to make a difference in new students' lives by facilitating one of two Gateway Seminars for spring semester 2017 (students off-track may apply). By being a peer facilitator, you will bless the lives of hundreds of BYU-Idaho students, enhance your teaching and facilitation skills, and gain valuable experience while learning from and working with other peer facilitators.
To apply, you should meet the following qualifications:
- Love BYU-Idaho and what we stand for
- Have the ability to present and lead discussions with a group of 25 students in a seminar setting
- Able to volunteer up to three hours one evening a week or an occasional Saturday to facilitate seminars
(also attend training sessions each Monday--sometime after 4:30 p.m. but before 6:30 p.m.
- Preference for those who will have completed at least two semesters at BYU-Idaho after this semester
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8
- Live the BYU-Idaho Honor Code
- Have no standing violations with the Dean of Students Office
Apply for one of the following seminar types:
Realize the Vision
Help students realize the prophetic vision of BYU-Idaho to become disciple leaders throughout their lives.
We have enough appl. for this seminar. Apply for Inspired Learning.
To learn more about the purpose and intent of these seminars, visit our web page at: www.byui.edu/gateway-seminars
Please email us if the application link does not work: email@example.com