Registration for this seminar begins on February 3rd; seminars begin on February 9th. Please return to this site on the 3rd to register. Thank you.
Academic Planning and Advising
The Academic Planning & Advising seminar introduces you to the resources and requirements that will help you in planning your academic path at BYU-Idaho and in progressing towards graduation successfully and efficiently. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
For this seminar, you MUST bring a laptop or tablet to connect with the internet as you explore our resources during the seminar (an iphone or iPod are not sufficient).
As a part of this Gateway seminar assignment, please ponder the following questions and submit an answer to the reflection question provided:
- Do you know what you want to do for a career or employment after graduation?
- Have you selected your major that matches your career or employment goals?
- Are you satisfied that your major is giving you all the skill-sets you will need to succeed after graduation?
- Do you know how to sequence and plan your classes each semester to complete the Foundations requirements and your major requirements?
- Do you know about the resources that BYU-Idaho offers to assist you in exploring careers, class planning, and internship processes for your academic success?
Come prepared to learn about the answers to these questions and much more.
If you would like to visit the Academic Discovery Center's website and explore answers to some of these questions, please click here.
To submit a response to the reflection question, please click here.
To register for the Academic Planning & Advising seminar, please click here. (If you missed it above, you must bring a laptop or tablet to connect with the internet during the seminar.)
Change Registration: If you want to change your seminar date or missed your seminar, you must return to the registration site, delete your existing registration and then re-register for another seminar time. To delete existing registration, click here.