1. Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the scienti! c principles and technical
issues relating to energy production and use, including fossil fuel-based and renewable
2. Increase quantitative reasoning skills in the context of energy.
3. Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the socio-economic impacts of energy related
4. Instill an awareness of stewardship responsibilities as they relate to energy
issues, and identify actions that individuals and communities can take to address energy
5. Develop and demonstrate skills in critical thinking and communication.
(Fall, Winter, Spring)