Release of Payroll Forms & InformationRevised: February 13, 2013
Payroll notifications & payroll information will be given only to the employee to whom the information pertains and to authorized requests from government agencies.
- Photo I.D. will be required before payroll information will be given to any employee unless the payroll clerk is personally acquainted with the employee.
- Payroll information will not be released to anyone other than the employee, except with the employee gives written permission as described below.
- The employee must provide the University with a signed and dated statement authorizing BYU-Idaho to release the information to another party.
- The person being given permission to receive payroll information must be identified by name in the statement.
- The statement may be for a one-time release or may state that the information may be given to the other party until further notice.
- The person authorized to receive payroll information must present photo I.D. when picking the item up.
- No payroll information will be given to anyone over the phone.
- Payroll information requests received by mail must include a statement, signed by the employee, authorizing us to release the information.