Lost I-Cards

If an I-Card is lost or stolen, please report it immediately to the I-Card Office located at 130 Kimball Building, or by calling 208-496-1900.

Upon notification, the I-Card Office will invalidate your card. There is a $10 fee to replace a lost or stolen I-Card. The University is not responsible for the inappropriate use of lost or stolen I-Cards, including any loss of I-Card Dollars or Dining Dollars, prior to being notified.

If you need to replace a card that is damaged or needs a name change, simply bring the old card to the I-Card Office, and it will be replaced free of charge.

It is against the Honor Code to be in possession of more than one I-Card.