Review the Planning, Scholarships, and Federal Aid pages and make sure that everything has been read and completed.
Financial Aid Awards
- Financial Aid Awards Page
- This page shows how much a student's awards will be and which semesters they will be receiving those funds.
- This page does not display disbursed financial aid funds.
- Awards requiring an acceptance or decline response are in yellow.
- Awards requiring no acceptance or decline response are in white.
- Disbursing Timeline
- The earliest that funds will be disbursed is the first week of classes, if all deadlines are met.
- If documents or credit level requirements aren't met on time, then the funds may be disbursed later in the semester.
Accessing Disbursed Financial Aid Funds.
- To view disbursed funds,
- Click on "Finances" tab
- Click on "View Detailed Personal Account Summary"
- Then disbursed funds will be viewable under the heading "Available and Disbursed Financial Aid/Scholarships"
- Scholarships are automatically applied to a student's tuition balance if tuition hasn't already been paid.
- Federal Aid Requires a Title IV Authorizationif a student wants their funds to be applied to their tuition automatically. This authorization gives certain permissions to the school to use your funds.
- For more questions about this policy, contact the Bursar's office.
- To transfer funds to your bank account,
- Click on "Finances" Tab
- Click on the "View Detailed Personal Account Summary" link
- In the Navigation menu at the top of the page, click the "Enroll in E-Refund" button
- For more information, visit the Financial Services Webpage