2019/2020 Scholarship Changes
- Beginning Fall 2019, all BYU-Idaho Scholarships will be referred to as Grants.
- The Thomas E. Ricks Grant combines and replaces the Academic and General Scholarships. Students will be evaluated based on both financial need and academic achievement.
- The Thomas E. Ricks Grants will be awarded for all three semesters but will not exceed full LDS tuition amounts per semester.
- Students must be enrolled in 12 or more credits to receive the full amount. A student may take 6-11.5 credits and still receive a prorated portion of the grant. Students do not need to contact the financial aid office to have this grant prorated. This grant will not be disbursed to a student enrolled in less than 6 credits.
- Students who missed the January 1 priority deadline may expect delays in the processing of their FAFSA. Processing time may take up to 8 weeks from the date the last correct verification document was submitted. No short-term loans will be given to students who missed the January 1 priority deadline. No late fees or registration holds will be waived/lifted for students who missed the priority deadline.
- Students who attended during Winter 2019 will not receive financial aid for Spring 2019 until final grades have posted for Winter 2019 and the Satisfactory Academic Progress program has been run to verify student eligibility.