The Idaho Work Study Program is open to Idaho residents who have an off campus job related to their field of study.
The student must:
- Be a current BYU-Idaho student
- Be enrolled in at least 6 credits
- Be working 20 hours per week or less
- Have achieved Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards
- Have employment that is directly related to the student’s field of study
In order to be considered an Idaho resident, the student must be one of the following:
- A graduate of an accredited high school in the State of Idaho If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- A dependent whose parent or guardian qualifies as an Idaho State resident
- A spouse of a person who is an Idaho State resident
- If you do not meet one of the above items, you may be an Idaho resident based on other criteria, found in Title 33 Section 33-3717B.
Student Residency Application Form
If you meet these requirements and would like to be a part of the Idaho Work Study program, fill out the following forms and fax or turn it in to the Financial Aid Office.
Student IWS Application Form
Student IWS Policies and Procedures Form