Idaho Work Study Program
For a PDF Screen Reader download: Adobe Reader.
The Idaho Work Study Program is open to Idaho residents who have an off campus job related to their field of study.
The student must:
- Be a current BYU-Idaho student
- Be enrolled in at least 6 credits
- Be working 20 hours per week or less
- Have achieved Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards
- Have employment that is directly related to the student’s field of study
In order to be considered an Idaho resident, the student must be one of the following:
- A graduate of an accredited high school in the State of Idaho If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- A dependent whose parent or guardian qualifies as an Idaho State resident
- A spouse of a person who is an Idaho State resident
- If you do not meet one of the above items, you may be an Idaho resident based on other criteria, found in Title 33 Section 33-3717B.
If you meet these requirements and would like to be a part of the Idaho Work Study program, please fill out the above residency application form and the following forms, then fax or turn in the completed forms to the Financial Aid Office.