Financial Aid Forms
Students are often required to submit certain forms, applications, and worksheets to have their financial aid processed. You can view any items needed from you by visiting your Financial Aid Document Tracking page. This page displays all documents and forms that are received or awaiting. Please read and complete all required documents carefully; a document cannot be processed until it is filled out completely and correctly. Be sure to include your full name and I-number and print legibly. Illegible documents may be rejected and shredded.
Forms by Academic Year
The 2014-2015 school year includes Summer Session 2014, Fall 2014, Winter 2015, and Spring 2015 semesters. Students have 110 days after their last day of attendance (or until approximately September 15, 2015, which ever comes first) to submit verification documents for the 2014-2015 year. Failure to submit these documents by this deadline will disqualify you from receiving federal aid for this school year.
2014-2015 Verification Forms
- Tax Return Transcript
- Independent Verification Worksheet
- Dependent Verification Worksheet
- Returned Missionary Worksheet
- High School Graduation Certification
- Independent Family Size Worksheet
- Dependent Family Size Worksheet
- Child Support Paid Verification Worksheet
- Food Stamps Verification Worksheet (SNAP)
- Independent Asset Certification
- Dependent Asset Certification
- Non-Tax Filer Certification
- Citizen/Eligible Non-Citizen Certification
- Responsible Parent Certification
- Graduate/Bachelor Degree Certification
- Marriage Date Certification
- High School Completion Form
2014-2015 Permission Forms
Permission forms give another person access to the student's financial aid information.
The 2015-2016 school year includes Summer Session 2015, Fall 2015, Winter 2016, and Spring 2016 semesters.
To view 2015-2016 forms go to the FINANCES tab, click the orange 2015-2016 academic year drop down menu, and the hyper link for required documents. Your required documents will show on the Student Portal screen as ‘Needed’ or ‘Incomplete’.