The following departments on campus offer talent-based scholarships…
- The application process is determined by each individual department. Please contact the individual departments for additional information.
- No FAFSA is required for this scholarship
- Student must be admitted as a campus student
- Students must have less than 140 cumulative earned credits at the time of evaluation
- Student must be meeting the university’s satisfactory academic progress standards
- Awarding and selection is determined by each department individually. Please contact the individual departments for additional information.
- Students must be enrolled in 14 or more credits to receive a Talent scholarship.
- Scholarships will not typically disburse until the first week of the semester.
- Scholarships may be prorated in a student’s final semester at BYU-Idaho when graduating with a 4-year degree. For financial aid purposes, graduation is defined as completing all components required by your degree. "Walking" in a graduation ceremony does not constitute graduation.
Example: If you will be walking in fall but finishing an internship or student teaching experience in winter, the semester you are graduating is winter.
Academic /Talent/ Leadership/Merit Scholarships
|Credit Level||Full Tuition||3/4 Tuition||1/2 Tuition||1/4 Tuition|
IMPORTANT: All Academic scholarships will be cancelled for students enrolled in less than 14 credits. Academic scholarships may ONLY be prorated in a student's final term at BYU-Idaho when gradating with a 4-year degree. This proration request must be made online by completing the Scholarship Proration Request. No academic scholarships will be prorated below 6 credits.
- Students must complete the “Thank You Letter” posted on their student financial aid portal before funds will disburse.