Practice Student Teaching Interview Questions
- Tell me about how you will handle classroom management.
- Explain your classroom discipline plan.
- Are you a team player? Explain how your foster positive relationships.
- Why do you want to teach? Do you love children?
- How do you know what to teach? Will You teach the standards?
- Can you receive constructive feedback and stay positive?
- How you communicate with parents, and how often?
Suggested Student Teaching Interview Questions
- What support will I get as a new teacher in your school?
- Can you tell me about your school, including the demographics of students, poverty, and special needs?
- What is the average class size that I would be teaching?
- What is the cost of living in this area?
Suggested Questions Post Job Offer
- What is the pay for this position?
- What are the benefits associated with this position?
- How will I be evaluated?
- Will I have a classroom budget?
- what is the teacher turn-over rate for this school?