Academic Travel Programs: English Study Abroad
2016 Study Abroad Dates: August 24 - September 14, 2016
English Study Abroad is a wonderful opportunity to learn by unusual means in exotic settings.
- Visit houses, landscapes, and people that inspired artists and authors.
- Attend theatre, music and art events, lectures.
- Attend Sacrament Meetings in local branches.
- Travel by train, ship, coach, bicycle.
- Walk gardens, forests, fields, villages, hills.
- Foundations courses
- English major or minor courses