Setting Up a Cluster
How Do I Set Up a Cluster?
- Begins with the Student!
- Student determines what areas of skills or training in which he/she has an interest.
- Identifies areas of academic discipline that are related to interests.
- Identifies possible classes for a cluster.
- Student meets with his/her advisor and discusses potential cluster(s).
- May review Sample Clusters found on the BYUI web site. (Academic Programs - Clusters)
1. Fill out the Cluster Approval Form
- Copies made:
Student Advisor Registrars' Office
- Submit one copy to the Graduate Clerk at Registrar's Office
- Cluster is then entered into the students Grad Report