Food / Lodging
Sack lunchesIncludes: 6-inch sandwich, package of chips, cookie, and bottled water. Available to pre-order during online registration for $5 per person.
Various restaurants in Rexburg
The Crossroads (university food court)Choose from various options, such as Mexican and Oriental to Chick-Fil-A and sandwiches.
Thursday and Friday: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. (Chick-Fil-A will be open until 6 p.m.)
Saturday: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
MC Market (Convenience Store)Find everything from snacks to forgotten toiletries.
Open Thursday - Saturday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Apartments through REXBURG HOUSING208-356-6664
The apartment complexes managed through Rexburg Housing are close to campus and available at the following rates:
- Deposit (non-refundable): $25
- Single Bed (shared unit): $25/night
- Apartment for 2: $45/night
- Apartment for 4: $65/night
- Apartment for 6: $85/night
- Bedding Linen Fee: $10
TUSCANY PLACE APARTMENTS208-356-3480
440 South 2nd West (one block from campus)
- Reservation Fee (non-refundable): $30
- Bedroom: $30/night
- Whole Apartment: $150/night
- Linens: not provided
- Each apartment has an over-sized kitchen with extra storage space
- Flat screens (42") are equipped with Dish Network and high-speed internet
- Portable AC unit placed in the living room window in each apartment
- Fitness Center
- Free Tanning
- ALL PRIVATE ROOMS
The Pines is a short walk to campus and located right next to many shops and restaurants. It is also a block and a half from the local grocery store. The Pines offers a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with living room and kitchen space. Some amenities that we offer are Dish Network, on site laundry, and Optix high speed internet.
- Cleaning fee: $25
- 2x1 Apartment: $75/night
- Linens: Not provided
WAKESIDE LAKE RV208-356-3651
2245 South 2000 West
- Located on 34-acre lake
- Pull-thru sites
- 30 and 50 amp power
- Water hookups