EDUCATION WEEK AT BYU-IDAHO
Due to popular demand, the youth program has reached capacity. Registration is now only walk-in and for general admission.
What is Education Week?
Education Week is a three-day, campus-wide conference that gives individuals and families an opportunity to gather with others and be strengthened as part of their lifelong learning. Inspiring teachers lead classes on topics from ancient scripture to preparedness and Church doctrine to self-improvement.The BYU-Idaho Learning Model can enhance this experience. For one affordable fee, participants of all ages may also enjoy daily devotionals and a wide variety of activities, including ropes courses, swimming, a Planetarium show, a dance, and much more.
Tickets will not be mailed to you. You will need to pick up your tickets beginning 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Wednesday, July 27 in the Manwaring Center main foyer OR Thursday, July 29 beginning at 8 a.m. at the same location.
View Upward's infographic for a fun overview of the many benefits of attending Education Week.
You may visit our Education Week Archive for a glimpse at previous year's conferences.
What kind of activities take place during Education Week?
In addition to the classes offered at Education Week, there is a variety of activities for the whole family. Some of those activities include a family dance, devotionals, alumni events, and two exciting concerts, among other things.
Email any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BYU-Idaho Education Week
What additional activities are available in the Rexburg Area?
- Porter Park (carousel, free spray park, tennis, playground, shade)
- Paramount Theatre (including Teton Vu Drive-in Movies)
- Fat Cats for movies, bowling, games
- Romance Theatre
- Legacy Flight Museum
- Museum of Rexburg ($1 fee waived with Ed Week ID)
- Madison Library
- Cable Factory Wake Park
- Yellowstone Bear World
- Jefferson County Lake (Rigby Lake)
- Squealers Fun Park in Rigby
- Farnsworth TV and Pioneer Museum in Rigby, Idaho
- World-famous sand dunes in St. Anthony
- Potato Museum in Blackfoot
- Teton Geotourism Center in Driggs, Idaho
- Rexburg Standard Journal’s Calendar of Events for July 26-28
- “Things to do in Rexburg”
- Rexburg Fun
- “101 Things to Do in Rexburg, Idaho”