Certification is ultimately the student's responsibility.  The student submits the paperwork to the state once they have gathered it.  There are forms on the state website and the Field Services Office provides an Institutional Recommendation and Registrar's Office provides a transcript showing the classes and the degree of the student.  The links below will help to answer further questions you might have.

Teacher Career Services
University Message