Academic Discovery Center
College of Education & Human Development
Hinckley 309 | (208) 496-9850 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Degree Advising: (208) 496-1411
We want to assist you in having a meaningful academic experience and preparing for a productive career. Please contact us at (208) 496-9850 to set up an in-office or phone appointment for assistance with:
- Class planning
- Major/minor changes
- Grad Planner
- Holds/registration clearance
- Transfer credits
- Course substitutions/waivers
We look forward to helping you with your academic success.
Online Degree Students: Please Call (208) 496-1411 for assistance.
Need immediate help? Check out our FAQ's:
What classes should I take?
- Learn how to use the online catalog to find out what classes are required for your major: http://youtu.be/HaEqRvFwYXo
- Find the suggested order to plan classes for your major at this link: http://goo.gl/CGIq98
- Learn how to find and interpret your Degree Audit, the official document detailing what you have completed and still need to complete to graduate: http://youtu.be/g2BE6BSBr2g
How do I use the Grad Planner?
- Learn how to use the online Grad Planner to map out your classes all the way to graduation: http://youtu.be/dkl18usERfs
How do I register for classes?
- Learn how to register for classes online through myBYUI: http://youtu.be/cc50N2HAuwI