Ron M. Nate Faculty Information
- Ph.D. in Economics, 1998, University of Connecticut
- M.A. in Economics, 1996, University of Connecticut
- B.S. in Economics, 1991, University of Utah
- Law and Economics
- Quantitative Methods
- Urban and Regional Economics
- Managerial Economics
- Money and Banking
- Economcis of Poverty
- Public Policy Economics
- Public Finance
- "The Economics of Bureaucracy," published in Institutions and Collective Choice in Developing Countries: Applications of the Theory of Public Choice, edited by Mwangi S. Kimenyi and John M. Mbaku, Ashgate Publishing 1999.
- "Does 'Welfare to Work' Work?" published inThe Connecticut Economy, Spring 1997, vol. 5 issue 2, p. 3.
- "Suburbanization in Connecticut," with Dennis R. Heffley, published in The Connecticut Economy, January 1996, vol. 4 issue 1, p. 6.
- Book Review with Mwangi S. Kimenyi: Welfare Realitites: From Rhetoric to Reform (book by Mary Jo Bane and David Ellwood), published in Public Choice, September 1996, vol. 88, pp. 417-419.
- "The Irrationality of Voting: Getting Stronger?," to be presented at Public Choice Society meetings, March 2001, San Antonio, TX.
- "Budget Maximization and Institutional Choice: Do Institutions Matter?," presented at Public Choice Society meetings, March 2000, Charleston, SC.
- Public Choice Perspectives on Public Education: Implications of Jurisdiction Size and Institutions in Connecticut School Districts, University of Connecticut, May 1998, Principle Advisor: Professor Mwangi S. Kimenyi.