- MA in Applied Economics, 1996, University of Central Florida
- Ludwig Von Mises Institute, Clairmont College
- BA in Economics, University of Central Florida
- Economic Principles
- Austrian Economics
- History of Economic Thought
- "Economic Principles - A Facilitated Guide" a Study Guide/Workbook (Kendall-Hunt) for use in class incorporating study tools and worksheets. (ISBN: 0-7872-9449-7)
- Currently writing a principles of economics textbook. Rough drafts of several chapters are complete, other chapters in various stages of completion. Want to read it?
- Instructor - Flathead Valley Community College
- Assistant Professor - Daytona State College
- Visiting Instructor - University of Central Florida
- Project Engineer / Project Superintendent - J.L. Manta, Inc.
- Orlando Airport Expansion project
- Kennedy Space Center Launch Complex projects
- Various Water Treatment / Waste Treatment projects
- Contract Scheduling Engineer - Bechtel Power Corp.
- IPP Coal-fired Generating Station, Delta Utah
- WPPSS Nuclear Generating Stations, Units 1 & 2, Hanford, WA
- Independent farmer: alfalfa, wheat, potatoes, Pasco, WA
- Convert to the Church at age 21
- Met his wife (also a convert and a missionary) in the mission field
- Parents of eight children, and currently 28 grandchildren (some children still in production)