- PhD. in Economics, 2016, University of California Santa Barbara
- M.S. in Economics, 2011, University of California Santa Barbara
- B.S. in Economics, 2009, Brigham Young University Idaho
- Public Economics
- Labor Economics
- Loopholes: Optimal Income Taxes with Tax Avoidance.
- Free Energy and Social Norms: Electricity Conservation through Peer Comparisons (w/Chris Goodwin).
- Loopholes, Tax Avoidance, and the Optimal Income Tax Schedule.
- Norm Proximity and Optimal Social Norm Comparisons (w/ Chris Goodwin and Patrick Callery).
- Private vs. Public Social Comparisons (w/ Chris Goodwin and Patrick Callery).