Allan M. Walburger faculty information
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Economics, 1994, Purdue University
- B.A. in Economics, 1991, University of Lethbridge
- Agricultural Economics
- Environmental Economics
- International Trade
- Industrial Organization
Peer Reviewed Articles
- Walburger, A.M., D.H. Crews, Jr., “Improving Market Selection for Fed Beef Cattle: The Value of Real-Time Ultrasound (RTU) and Relations’ Data,” Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics 52 (March 2004): 1-16.
- Walburger, A.M., R.H. McKenzie, K. Seward, and K. Ulrich, “The Economics of Sustainable Agriculture Alternatives on the Semiarid Canadian Prairies: The Case for Legumes and Organic Amendments,” J. of Sustainable Agriculture (24)3, 2004.
- Walburger, A.M., “Estimating the Implicit Prices of Beef Cattle Attributes: A Case From Alberta, Canada,” Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics 50(July 2002): 135-149.
- Klein, K.K. and A.M. Walburger, “Voting for Registration of New Varieties of Grains in Western Canada: A Collegial Process in a Competitive Time,” Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics 49(July 2001): 233-246.