About Devotional Luncheon
Fill your plate with a delicious hot meal. Bring your friends or come and make new ones.
- Only $3 per person
- 12:30 p.m. in the MC Special Events Room (right after devotional)
- Tickets are required. Tickets must be purchased one week in advance by Wednesdays at 5:00 p.m.
Q&A Session with the Devotional Speaker
Devotional Luncheon provides a great opportunity for you to get to know each week’s speaker and participate in a Q&A session with them.
About the Speaker
- Doug Mason - Auxiliary Support Director
- Title of Devotional Address: "These Things I Know For Sure"
- Tuesday, July 30th at 11:30 a.m. (MT) in the Taylor Chapel
Prepare and Participate
Get more out of devotional, and the luncheon by preparing and participating on the weekly Devotional Discussion Board.
Title of devotional address: "These things I Know For Sure"
Please respond to the following prompt from Doug Mason:
In the April 2019 General Conference, Elder Ronald A. Rasband said that as members of the Church, “… we must build a fortress of spirituality and protection for our very souls, a fortress that will not be penetrated by the evil one.” The foundation of this fortress is our personal testimony. What actions or activities have you found to be the most helpful in building and maintaining your “spiritual fortress”?
I am looking forward to hearing about the things you are doing to build and maintain your personal testimony and spiritual fortress.