About Devotional Luncheon
Fill your plate with a delicious hot meal. Bring your friends or come and make new ones.
- Only $3 per person
- 12:45 p.m. in the MC Ballroom (right before devotional)
- Tickets are required. Tickets must be purchased one week in advance by Wednesdays at 5:00 p.m.
Q&A Session with the Devotional Speaker
Devotional Luncheon provides a great opportunity for you to get to know each week’s speaker and participate in a Q&A session with them.
About the Speaker
- Elder & Sister Kevin R. Duncan General Authority Seventy
- Title of Devotional Address: "Hearts, Love, and the Temple"
- Tuesday, May 21 at 2:10 p.m. (MT) at the BYU-Idaho Center
Prepare and Participate
Get more out of devotional, and the luncheon by preparing and participating on the weekly Devotional Discussion Board.
Title of devotional address: "Hearts, Love, and the Temple"
Please use the new "Ordinances Ready" feature in the Family Tree app to find an ancestor's name to take to the temple. Then respond to the following questions from Elder and Sister Duncan:
In conjunction with the invitation to download and become familiar with the "Ordinances Ready" feature in the Family Tree app, what relative were you able to identify that still needed temple ordinances performed? What did you feel as you found an ancestor that needed your help to progress towards exaltation?