About Devotional Luncheon
Fill your plate with a delicious hot meal. Bring your friends or come and make new ones.
- Only $3 per person
- 12:45 p.m. in the MC Ballroom (right before devotional)
- Tickets are required. Tickets must be purchased one week in advance by Wednesdays at 5:00 p.m.
Q&A Session with the Devotional Speaker
Devotional Luncheon provides a great opportunity for you to get to know each week’s speaker and participate in a Q&A session with them.
About the Speaker
- Lisa Fox Counseling Center Counselor
- Title of devotional address: “Comforting Those That Stand in Need of Comfort”
- Tuesday, March 26 at 2:10 p.m. (MT) at the BYU-Idaho Center
Prepare and Participate
Get more out of devotional, and the luncheon by preparing and participating on the weekly Devotional Discussion Board.
Reflect on a time when someone helped you through a difficult experience in your life. Please share what that person did or did not do to help you through this experience.