Construction Seminar (Const 390R) is held on Thursday as listed below in Austin 105 at 2:00 pm.
January 31, 2:00 p.m.
· General information meeting about seminar and new department requirements - Brother Rudy Puzey
· Interviewing for internships and employment (particularly at the Job Fair at ASC Competitions) - Brother Justin Hodges
· Shawn Jensen will give instructions about the upcoming ASC trip to Nevada.
Note: All ASC Competition Team members are required to come.
February 28, 2:00 p.m.
· Sam Peterson and Dason Hatch from Idaho State University are planning on coming to BYU-Idaho to talk to the Engineering students and others about the ISU MBA program. The meeting should last about 30 minutes with a little time after for Q&A. Construction Management students interested in getting an MBA (or even on the fence), are invited to come. Meeting location is the Austin building, Room 9. They are also bringing pizza and handouts. Construction Management students who are for sure coming, let Bro. Huish know by February20th so Sam and Dason can plan accordingly. If you do not let Bro. Huish know - there will be no pizza for you!
March 14, 2:00 p.m.
· David Turnbull - President of Brighton Homes, Boise, Idaho - Company information.
· Interviewing for their next Internship opportunity. If you are not at the seminar, you will not be able to interview!
March 28, 2:00 pm.
· Kiewit Corporation - Watch for more details later.
April 4, 2:00 pm
Layton Construction - Damon Socha "Virtual Construction Management Features of BIM"