Principles of Personal Honor
"True at all Times"
- Personal honor is integrity in fulfilling commitments, responsibilities, and covenants.
- Personal honor begins with willing obedience and is fully developed when we consistently govern ourselves by true principles.
- Personal honor increases spiritual strength through the ministry of the Holy Ghost.
- Personal honor is central to every aspect of our lives, including the BYU-Idaho experience.
- Personal honor brings us joy and happiness; deepens our desire to love, serve, and lift others; and ultimately helps us to become more like the Savior.