GRE Test Prep Course: Main Info
Registration for Fall Test Prep 2014 opens July 15th.
What is the GRE Test Prep Course?
The GRE Test Prep course is a course to assist students planning to take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)® for graduate program admission.
This comprehensive review course provides:
- faculty-guided review
- personalized test strategy
- skill review exercises
Classroom lessons are a combination of :
- a review of the GRE tested skills and concepts
- easy-to-difficult problem solving
- illustrative problems
- timed quizzes for each GRE subject including: verbal reasoning, reading comprehension, sentence completions, graphs, discrete quantitative, analytical writing, and quantitative comparisons.
- review of substantive concepts and skills, strategies, tips, and explanatory answers
When does GRE Test Prep Course take place?
GRE Test Prep Courses take place in the fall and winter semesters. For a detailed class schedule please go to Schedule under Program Links.
Participants of any race, color, creed, and ethnic or national origin, or religion are accepted for admission provided they maintain the university standards while on campus. (See BYU-Idaho's Honor Code). These include modesty in dress and conduct and abstinence from alcohol, tobacco, coffee, tea, and harmful drugs.
We are committed to provide a learning atmosphere that reasonably accommodates persons with disabilities who are otherwise qualified. Prior to registration, applicants with disabilities are invited to discuss the program content and available facilities with the program director.
Class fees are $320 and include all necessary books.
Class is limited to 30 students and is on a first-come, first-served basis.