GMAT Test Prep Course: Main Info
Registration for Winter Test Prep 2015 opens November 2, 2014.
What is the GMAT Test Prep Course?
The Graduate Management Admission Test Prep course is designed to assist students to successfully pass the GMAT in preparation for graduate program admission.
This comprehensive review course provides:
- faculty-guided review
- personalized test strategy
- skill review exercises
- pre and post test simulation and evaluation
The classroom lessons are a combination of:
- a review of the GMAT tested skills and concepts
- easy-to-difficult problem solving
- illustrative problems
- timed quizzes for each GMAT subject including: reading comprehension, sentence completions, discrete quantitative, and analytical writing, optical reasoning, and data sufficiency.
- review of substantive concepts and skills, strategies, tips, and explanatory answers
When does GMAT Test Prep Course take place?
GMAT Test Prep courses take place in the fall and winter semesters. For a detailed class schedule please go to Schedule under Program Links.
Participants of any race, color, creed, and ethnic or national origin, or religion are accepted for admission provided they maintain the university standards while on campus. (See BYU-Idaho's Honor Code.) These include modesty in dress and conduct and abstinence from alcohol, tobacco, coffee, tea, and harmful drugs.
We are committed to provide a learning atmosphere that reasonably accommodates persons with disabilities who are otherwise qualified. Prior to registration, applicants with disabilities are invited to discuss the program content and available facilities with the program director
The cost for the course is $310 and includes all necessary books.
Class is limited to 30 students and is on a first -come, first -served basis.