Registering For Classes
How do I register for classes?
To view classes:
- Go to the BYU-Idaho home page at www.byui.edu and click on the Link myBYUI at the very top right-hand corner.
- Enter your Net-ID and Password.
- Select the blue "Student" tab near the top of the page.
- Select the magnifying glass icon labeled "Course Search" located about half-way down the page.
- Click on the box labeled "Term" and select the desired semester.
- Click on the box labeled "Sub Program" and select "CTED" or "ONLN."
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the "Search" button. A list of classes for the selected semester will appear. Scroll to the bottom of the class list to select and view the next page of classes.