Prospective Missionary Program - Spring and Summer Session
SECOND SPRING BLOCK PMP (June 6 - July 23)
SUMMER SESSION PMP (July 29 - Sept. 6)
- PMP will have 2 options for students in these short-term, high-impact programs. Option #1 is our standard core of mission prep courses. Option #2 is a Spanish language emphasis for those students who have their mission call in hand to a Spanish speaking mission. These options will be offered both Second Spring Block and Summer Session.
- Students who attend Second Spring Block and who will not enter the mission field prior to Sept. 6, 2013, may also attend Summer Session PMP with additional courses chosen for you.
- If you are attending BYU-Idaho during Fall Semester, please do not register for Spring or Summer PMP. Spring and Summer PMP are intended to serve prospective missionaries who will enter the mission field prior to December. Please attend your regular track assignment.
- Less than 12 credits: $149 per credit
- Financial Aid and Scholarships can be applied to the Prospective Missionary Program.
*Standard BYU-Idaho tuition rates apply.
Financial Aid/Scholarship Office:
*Enrolled in PMP and have questions about your PMP registration, housing, fees, and other important information? Check your BYU-I email for details regarding the Prospective Missionary Program.