- If you are attending BYU-Idaho during Fall Semester, please do not register for Spring or Summer PMP. Spring and Summer PMP are intended to serve prospective missionaries who will enter the mission field prior to December. Please attend your regular track assignment.
- PMP is a BYU-Idaho academic program that serves admitted students who are within one year of entering the mission field.
- PMP classes are taught in learning communities where a group of students, typically 24, take all their core classes together. This facilitates a district like feel where students strengthen, support, and learn from each other.
- Spring and Summer programs have been created in response to the new lower age of mission service. These short-term, high impact programs are meant for new high school graduates who have a mission start date that would allow them to attend Spring and/or Summer PMP to boost their mission preparations.
- Fall and Winter Semester programs have been temporarily suspended, students wanting to attend BYU-I prior to their track start date or on their off-track should visit with admissions for an override.
- It does not allow students to register for regular Day School classes or change their assigned track.
- Admitted BYU-Idaho students who are within one year of entering the mission field.
- Must register and attend all of the PMP core classes.
Spring and Summer Programs
Fall and Winter Semester Programs - Temporarily Suspended