Spring 2nd Block PMP (June 9 - July 23, 2014)
Summer Session PMP (July 28 - September 5, 2014)
Fall PMP (September 15 - December 19, 2014)
Winter PMP (January 5- April 10, 2015)
- PMP is a BYU-Idaho academic program that serves admitted students who are within one year of entering the mission field.
- PMP classes are taught in learning communities where a group of students, typically 24- 48, take all their core classes together. This facilitates a district-like feel where students strengthen, support, and learn from each other.
- Spring and Summer programs have been created in response to the new lower age of mission service. These short-term, high impact programs are meant for new high school graduates who have a mission start date that would allow them to attend Spring and/or Summer PMP to boost their mission preparations.
- It does not allow students to register for regular Day School classes or change their assigned track.
- Admitted BYU-Idaho students who are within one year of entering the mission field.
- Must register and attend all of the PMP core classes.
- International students must contact International Services to verify elligibility. (208) 496-1320
Spring and Summer Programs
- All track assignments are eligible for Spring and Summer programs as a PMP Student.
- For those students who have been given a Winter/Spring track assignment with a January start date.
- For those students who are off-track and been given a Spring/Fall track assignment.