To view classes:
CE classes are now listed on the BYU-I registration system. If you have already created a Net-ID and Password, you can locate class lists as follows:
- Go to the BYU-Idaho home page at www.byui.edu and click on the myBYUI link at the very top righthand corner.
- Enter your Net-ID and Password.
- Select the blue "Student" tab near the top of the page.
- Select the magnifying glass icon labeled "Course Search" located about half-way down the page.
- Click on the box labeled "Term" and select the desired semester.
- Click on the box labeled "Sub Program" and select "EXTD" or "ONLN".
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the "Search" button. A list of classes for the selected semester will appear. Scroll to the bottom of the class list to select and view the next page of classes as needed.
- LDS Members = $156 per credit.
- Other = $312 per credit.