Currently admitted to BYU-Idaho:
If you are currently admitted to BYU-Idaho, no application is necessary. Simply register for classes.
Not currently admitted to BYU-Idaho:
1. You must be a high school graduate or GED recipient.
3. All parts of the Continuing Education Application must be received two weeks prior to the first day of the semester in which you wish to enroll.
Required Application Materials:
- Part 1 - Student Information
- Part 2 - School Selection
- Part 3 - Student Commitment & Ecclesiastical Endorsement
- $35 Application Fee (if applicant has never applied to Ricks or BYU-Idaho)
4. If you skip a semester, you must reapply.
5. You are not eligible for many full-time student services including housing. You are not eligible to live in approved housing and must make other arrangements. For assistance, contact the Housing Department at 208-496-9220.