- 2015 Christmas Class dates will be December 21, 22, 23, 26, 28, 29, 30, and January 2.
|FDREL 301||Old Testament||TAY 105||Rowe|
Christmas 2015 tuition for credit classes offered through Continuing Education is as follows:
- LDS Members = $160 per credit hour
- Non-LDS = $320 per credit hour
Students and community patrons are invited to attend.
An Ecclesiastical Endorsement is required for participation in Christmas Classes.
- You may register using the BYU-Idaho Registration System found at my.byui.edu.
- Registration opens October 2015.