Currently admitted to BYU-Idaho:
If you are currently admitted to BYU-Idaho, no application is necessary. Simply register for classes.
Not currently admitted to BYU-Idaho:
1. You must be a high school graduate or GED recipient. If still in high school, please see the information for Concurrent Enrollment
2. Applicants whose academic qualifications do not meet minimum requirements for full-time admission as a New Freshman or Transfer student will also not qualify for admission to Continuing Education programs, including evening school, Summer Session, etc. Information about minimum requirements can be found here.
3. All parts of the Continuing Education Application must be received two weeks prior to the first day of the semester in which you wish to enroll.
Required Application Materials:
- Part 1 - Student Information
- Part 2 - School Selection
- Part 3 - Student Commitment & Ecclesiastical Endorsement
- $35 Application Fee (if applicant has never applied to Ricks or BYU-Idaho)
4. Please be aware that Summer Session and Christmas classes are only available to students who are already admitted and attending BYU-Idaho. Students who have not previously been attending BYU-Idaho will not be able to apply to begin their attendance in these sessions.
5. If you skip a semester, you must reapply.
6. You are not eligible for many full-time student services including housing. You are not eligible to live in approved housing and must make other arrangements. For assistance, contact the Housing Department at 208-496-9220