Continuing Education credit classes are designed for off track students & community patrons.
Evening School classes are offered during Fall, Winter, & Spring semesters, and are available for those who are:
- A current off-track student
- A community patron who has completed the Continuing Education application at www.besmart.com.
- Summer Session is July 28th - September 5th, 2014.
- All students currently attending BYU-Idaho and seeking to graduate sooner. It is especially helpful for Spring/Fall track students.
- Summer Session is NOT an option for new freshmen prior to their assigned track. You must have completed a minimum of one semester on campus to be eligible.
- Christmas Classes are a great way to earn up to two credits during your Winter Break
- Christmas Classes are offered during the Christmas break. Class dates for 2014 are December 20, 22, 23, 24, 27, 29, 30, & Jan. 2, & 3.
Click here to learn about Continuing Education admission requirements.