High school students desiring to take concurrent enrollment classes must be enrolled in a high school or home school program.
Required Application Materials
- Part 1: Student Information
- Part 2: School Selection
- Part 3: Ecclesiastical Endorsement
- $35 application fee
- BYU-Idaho Concurrent Enrollment Voucher
- High school/home school transcript
Students applying for on-campus Concurrent Enrollment classes have the following additional requirements:
- The applicant must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 high school GPA
- If home schooled, submit an ACT score of 16 or higher
- Online Concurrent Enrollment students should be in their junior or senior year of high school.
- On-campus concurrent enrollment students must have completed their junior year of high school.
- Concurrent Enrollment students are limited to six credit hours per semester.
- BYU-Idaho Student Housing is not available to Concurrent Enrollment students.
- Students may not take online and on-campus Concurrent Enrollment classes simultaneously.
- If you want to change from one Concurrent Enrollment type to another, you must reapply.
Application processing time: 1 week