PART 1: STUDENT INFORMATION
PART 2: SCHOOL SELECTION
PART 3: ECCLESIASTICAL ENDORSEMENT
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
- $35 application fee
- BYU-Idaho Online Concurrent Enrollment Voucher
- High school/home school transcript
Application processing time: 1 week.
- Concurrent Enrollment students need to be in their junior or senior year of high school and at least 16 years old.
- Concurrent Enrollment students are limited to six credit hours per semester.
- BYU-Idaho Student Housing is not available to Concurrent Enrollment students.
Concurrent Enrollment courses:
Currently, the following courses are available for Concurrent Enrollment:
- B 101 - Introduction to Business (3 credits)
- FDAMF 101 - American Foundations (3 credits)
- FDENG 101 - Writing and Reasoning Foundations (3 credits)
- FDMAT 108 - Math for the Real World (3 credits)
- FDSCI 101 - Science Foundations (2 credits)
- FDSCI 201 - Natural Disasters (3 credits)
- HS 280 - Medical terminology (2 credits)
- PSYCH 111 - General Psychology (3 credits)
- PSYCH 112 - Career Development in Psychology (1 credit)
- ART107- Design and Color (3 credits)
- COMM 125 - Visual Fundamentals(3 credits)
- ECEN 150 - Electric Circurt Analysis I (3 credits)
- CS 124 - Introduction to Software Development (3 credits)
View the catalog for detailed information on each course.