Kory Godfrey, Department Chair
- Ph.D., Instructional Design, (in process), Idaho State University
- M. B. A., Information Systems, emphasis in Information Assurance, 2006, Idaho State University.
- B. S., Information Systems and Technology, 2004, Weber State University
- A. A. S. Computer Information Systems,2001, Ricks College
- Consulting on Information Security training for utility companies (2011 - present)
- BYU-Idaho CIT Faculty (2008 - present)
- Developed curriculum, course materials, and taught classes for the National Information Assurance Training and Education Center (2004 - 2006)
- Teaching Assistant, Ricks College
- Project Coordinator and Information Security Specialist, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
- I. T. Analyst, Government Accountability Office
- Internships with the LDS Church Education System and the Defense Intelligence Agency
He and his wife, Annie, have five children.