Student Employment Application
Thank you for your interest in applying to work in the Chemistry Department
Please keep the following in mind as you apply:
- Please make sure you meet the credit requirements for working on campus (see Student Employment F.A.Q.)
- Even if you have applied to the Chemistry Department previously, if you would like to be considered for the upcoming semester you will need to apply again. Applications from past semesters are not kept on file.
- Please have your class schedule at hand, after you fill out the application you will be asked about class schedule and when you are available to work.
- If you have not registered yet, please do not apply until you have registered for your classes and have a class schedule.
- Depending on when you apply and when the department begins to fill the open positions, it may be a few weeks before you hear back about your application. You willbe contacted regarding your application.
- We allow time for students to register and apply before considering the applications.
Please fill out the Chemistry Student Employment Application when you are ready to apply.
If you have questions about when you can work with less than 12 credits please contact the Student Employment Office or Brad Lawrence.