Outcomes for B.S. in Chemistry Program
· Students in the chemistry program will become effective scientific professionals by acquiring skills in the following areas:
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge in the fundamentals of analytical, organic, physical, inorganic, and biological chemistry.
- Analyze and solve problems competently by identifying its essential parts and formulating a strategy for its solution.
- Effectively communicate, orally and in writing, the techniques and results of laboratory experiments/research.
- Perform experiments safely using conventional laboratory equipment, instrumentation, and techniques.
- Acquire data and perform data analysis using appropriate scientific software.
· Students will be able to initiate their careers by obtaining employment in an appropriate field or by furthering education in professional and/or graduate school.