- Only non-graphing calculators may be used on Quizzes and Exams
- All Chem. 101 and 105 students must pass a Laboratory Safety Exam before being allowed to perform assigned labs
Credit for AP Courses
- Student Researchers must work in groups of two or more people
- Door will always remain open while doing student research
- Student will receive either credit or salary - not both
- Student must have previous 490 credit or strong recommendation from a faculty before doing research
- Rate is 4 hours per week per credit; maximum 6 credits total - 2 per semester
- Faculty mentor must be notified when student researcher is in lab performing research
- Exam Score 3 - Chemistry 101
- Exam Sore 4 - Chemistry 105
- Exam Score 5 - Chemistry 105 & 106 *
*If laboratory notebook is satisfactory; Please contact Department for notebook review. Guidelines
- Testing Center offers a CLEP exam where credit may be received for Math 110. Test must be passed with a 50 to receive credit for Math 110.
- Chemistry Majors need to have an approved Grad Plan completed before they will be able to register for their second semester of each new track year.